Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carmen R Damiani DO
Dr. Carmen R Damiani, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Seminole, FL. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Carmen R Damiani has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Carmen R Damiani has the following 12 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 5
Arrogant, condescending, poor medical care
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carmen R Damiani - Posted on February 11th, 2019
This doctor insisted I needed a cervical cone biopsy even though she should have known it was contraindicated due to prior DES exposure. The biopsy she insisted would show cancer showed nothing at all, and she attempted to cover this up by refusing to let me see the path report. My next doctor had to get it from the lab. Doctors since have been upset by the amount of scarring and stenosis she caused. She refused to provide postop pain relief, claiming that the mere fact that I had addressed this with her prior to surgery was evidence of "drug-seeking behavior." (I do not use drugs at all.) The nurses at the hospital admitted they were so afraid of her that they would not talk to her about the pain I was experiencing. She billed double for services that were bundled in the surgeon's fee, smacking me with a huge additional bill when BCBS rightly refused to pay it. Horrible, horrible experience.
Surgery Not Needed As Stated By Six Other Doctors After The Fact
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carmen R Damiani - Posted on September 19th, 2014
Very unprofessional. After biopsy she did not give me pad and I left in a light colored sundress to do errands only to find when I came home, there was blood all over back. Embarrassing. When I told her about it, she laughed and said you should have asked for one. She then said I needed surgery in vaginal area. My primary doctor said why is she doing this. No reason!! Day after surgery went from size 6 to size 8. Do not know what she did in there. About six doctors over the years shook their heads when I showed them the surgery she did. No reason is what they said. I wished I had listened and not begged my primary doctor to let me have as my insurance expiring day after surgery. Knew with abnormal Paps would have trouble getting new insurance. Told her of watermelon stomach after surgery and she laughed also. I think she did something inside me because she hated I was thin. Do not go to her. Friends of mine later told me WHAT-you should never have gone to her. I have not been able to get rid of this pregnant like stomach. I have tried everything. She is pure evil.
Healthy and Happy
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carmen R Damiani - Posted on March 26th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carmen R Damiani - Posted on January 21st, 2010
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carmen R Damiani - Posted on November 30th, 2009
Dr. Carmen R Damiani Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Carmen R Damiani's office for more information.
10011 Seminole Blvd Ste A Seminole, FL : (727) 397-8888
Locations & DirectionsCARMEN ROSA DAMIANI DO, 10011 Seminole Blvd Ste A, Seminole, FL
Dr. Carmen R Damiani is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Seminole, FL.