2.6

Highly Dissatisfied

Arrogant, condescending, poor medical care

This doctor insisted I needed a cervical cone biopsy even though she should have known it was contraindicated due to prior DES exposure. The biopsy she insisted would show cancer showed nothing at all, and she attempted to cover this up by refusing to let me see the path report. My next doctor had to get it from the lab. Doctors since have been upset by the amount of scarring and stenosis she caused. She refused to provide postop pain relief, claiming that the mere fact that I had addressed this with her prior to surgery was evidence of "drug-seeking behavior." (I do not use drugs at all.) The nurses at the hospital admitted they were so afraid of her that they would not talk to her about the pain I was experiencing. She billed double for services that were bundled in the surgeon's fee, smacking me with a huge additional bill when BCBS rightly refused to pay it. Horrible, horrible experience.

Surgery Not Needed As Stated By Six Other Doctors After The Fact

Very unprofessional. After biopsy she did not give me pad and I left in a light colored sundress to do errands only to find when I came home, there was blood all over back. Embarrassing. When I told her about it, she laughed and said you should have asked for one. She then said I needed surgery in vaginal area. My primary doctor said why is she doing this. No reason!! Day after surgery went from size 6 to size 8. Do not know what she did in there. About six doctors over the years shook their heads when I showed them the surgery she did. No reason is what they said. I wished I had listened and not begged my primary doctor to let me have as my insurance expiring day after surgery. Knew with abnormal Paps would have trouble getting new insurance. Told her of watermelon stomach after surgery and she laughed also. I think she did something inside me because she hated I was thin. Do not go to her. Friends of mine later told me WHAT-you should never have gone to her. I have not been able to get rid of this pregnant like stomach. I have tried everything. She is pure evil.

Healthy and Happy

Dr. Damiani deilvered my son 6 years ago. She was wonderful. My labor was slow, and most doctors would have sectioned me - but she stuck with me. I can't believe its taken me this long to write a positive review...

I have been going there for years and would hate to ever see another doctor!

TERRIBLE!

Experienced VERY POOR SERVICE at this office. I found the staff to be rudd and inconsiderate. I would never go back to this place!

Dr. Carmen R Damiani is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Seminole, FL.