Dr. Carmen F Doty-Armstrong Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Carmen F Doty-Armstrong?

Dr. Doty delivered my first child and my second baby was delivered by one of the midwives. We had a wonderful experience with both deliveries. The staff always seemed kind and courteous and really seem to care about their patients.

Lover her.

Such a nice doctor. Really seems to care about her patients.

Terrible

I chose this office because they were suppose to be vbac supportive. I loved how quickly I was in and out on appointment days. I finally got to meet dr doty around 27weeks she was very short and didn't introduce herself. My next appointment she told me she refused to sit around when I go into labor and wait for my body to progress and that it is physically impossible for me to push a baby out, especially if it was a Big baby like the first. ( I have absolutely no health issues either!) then I get my records to switch doctors and the nurse had lied and put in there that she told me at my first appointment I couldn't try for a vbac. I now realize why they are so quick with office visits, to mask who they really are. I quickly switched doctors to a vbac supportive one who is 52minutes away. And he almost didn't take me on as a patient because I am so far along. I earn any ladies who are going for a vbac, do not take the bait with dr doty! She is not supportive of vbac!

Dr. Carmen F Doty-Armstrong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Findlay, OH.