Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carmen M Fonseca
Dr. Carmen M Fonseca, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Fonseca is affiliated with Uh Cleveland Medical Center and Cleveland Clinic Childrens Hospital For Rehabilitation. She speaks English.
Dr. Carmen M Fonseca has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Carmen M Fonseca has the following 28 expertise
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Takayasu Arteritis
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Varicose Veins
- Arteriosclerosis Obliterans
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Raynaud Disease
- Heart Failure
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Superior Vena Cava Syndrome
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Fonseca is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Ponce School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Carmen M Fonseca accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsThe Cleveland Clinic, 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH
Dr. Carmen M Fonseca is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.