Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carmen Gonzalez
Dr. Carmen Gonzalez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Millburn, NJ, with other offices in Elizabeth, NJ and Morristown, NJ (and 5 other locations). She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Gonzalez is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center, Overlook Hospital and St Barnabas Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Carmen Gonzalez has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Carmen Gonzalez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Millburn, NJ.