Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carmen Hudson-White
Dr. Carmen Hudson-White, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Blue Island, IL, with other offices in Chicago, IL and Tinley Park, IL (and 2 other locations). She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Hudson-White is affiliated with Provident Hospital Of Cook County, MetroSouth Medical Center and Provident Hospital of Cook County. She speaks English.
Dr. Carmen Hudson-White has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Carmen Hudson-White has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Carmen Hudson-White is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Once you get to see this doctor everything is great. Great bedside manner, take time to make sure you understand your problems, and will follow up when needed.But the office staff and the wait time to get an appointment, and to leave the office are horrible. I wish she had another office where I could see her.
I have had a couple of encounters with Dr. Hudson-White and I am very disappointed not a good experience. My experience was COLD AND UNCONCERN. At the end of the Dr.'s visit I felt that I had convenienced her. I pray I don't have any major problems before I get insurance. Bedside manner is horrible... I am so disappointed. I understand it is a county hospital but there are ALOT of ppl unemployed or underemployed who don't have insurance. I also, understand that Cook County recieve government funds to provide assistance for individuals who don't have insurance. In my 39 years and have only been with insurance twice in my life...this is one of those times.I feel if a Doctor is tired of serving people they should quit.... Because I came in with a condition but felt worse after my visit. During the ER visit I felt I would really be helped...When I explained that I had waited months before I came in for help...because I did not insurance. They told me not to worry that was what they were here for. I really am concern about my follow up visits ... I don't want to come back... I hate I don't have insurance... I don't know what I am going to do... but the thought of coming back and going through this experience is stressful.
Dr. Hudson-White is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Provident Hospital Of Cook County
MetroSouth Medical Center
Provident Hospital of Cook County
Provident Hosp Of Cook County, Chicago, Il
25 Years Experience
University of Illinois at Chicago
Graduated in 1988
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Carmen Hudson-White is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Blue Island, IL.