Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carmen F Jones has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 10
My experience there was not good, she didn't seem to care to listen about my concerns with my child. She does not spend much time in the room. I would not trust her with my child health. It seems to me she lacks the ability to care. I have never experienced this from a doctor before. My opinion if you have a child with health issues do not go to her.
She was a wonderful, caring Dr., one of the better pediatricians I have had in Vegas for our three children. The office wait, however was pretty abnormal, and almost to the point of being obscene. We waited over an hr when the waiting room seemed empty with three young children, the staff seemed oblivious to our wait. I am use to waiting at Dr. office's but never this long. Dr. Jones however, was so unbelievably good with the kids however, I choose to stay with her and wait it out- just remember to bring things for the kiddos to do so you don't have melt downs!
Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
Dr. Carmen F Jones accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Carmen F Jones is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.