Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Carmen G Kendall has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Carmen G Kendall has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Carmen G Kendall is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carmen G Kendall - Posted on May 11th, 2015
She is THE BEST
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carmen G Kendall - Posted on June 6th, 2011
I have been seeing Dr Kendall for over 5 years now and really like her. She is a great listener, compassionate and isn't someone who jumps straight towards medicating a problem when a lower intervention option is a possibility. I saw her for horrible migraine headaches several years ago and she recommended physical therapy and massage instead of medication. After seeing doctors who wanted to medicate me for years, this was a welcomed fresh approach. And, she was right...it worked! What can I say, she's my style!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Kendall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Carmen G Kendall Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health Connexus
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Carmen G Kendall
Carmen Kendall, M.D., enjoys practicing family medicine because of the wide variety of patients she treats. Also, she likes the emphasis on the role of family and prevention in good health. "Family practice is stimulating and always interesting," she says. "It allows me to see patients of all ages." A board certified family practitioner, Dr. Kendall believes her patients make the best providers. "My job is to help people take good care of themselves; not to dictate how things will be. I emphasize with my patients that they are their own best advocate for good health." Dr. Kendall earned her medical degree at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center in Oklahoma City, Okla. Her favorite activity away from her medical practice is spending time with her husband and two children. Dr. Kendall also speaks Spanish.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Carmen G Kendall is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hillsboro, OR.