Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carmen D Mohai has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 23
I loved Dr. Carmen, and had it not been for one rude person in her office who made it difficult for me to express a concern, and the assistant hung up on me 2times, I would have made an appt to speak w/ Dr. Carmen. I went to her for about 10 yrs. My husband found this young woman's attitude unprofessional,and was talking inappropriately about other clients ..... So much for her education on HIPPA. special credit to Betty, Cheri.....Deanna however....needs attitude adjustment classes. Thank you Dr. Carmen, and Mike Hancock....you are awesome professionals....
Dr. Mohai is a outstanding doctor and whoever posted that first post imo is just jealous if that were true I'm sure they would of filed a medical complaint. Many friends and family members are her pts and just love her. She has done a awesome job keeping us healthy. When any of us have been in the hospital she would come early in the a.m to make her rounds before going to the office to see pts. and she would come in late in the eve. She is a doctor that if she can't find what is wrong with her pts she will send them to a specialist.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2012, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2012, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Locations & DirectionsHarris Regional Hospital, 68 Hospital Rd, Sylva, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carmen D Mohai in this video.
Dr. Carmen D Mohai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sylva, NC.