Dr. Carmen Morales Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Carmen Morales?

The Lie and don't care Dr.Office

Posted on September 19th, 2016

Your go to the Dr.because. u don't feel well.I get in the room and she said oh u been to your favor place.That the HoHospit.What that to say to someone coming to her office not feeling well.If she had did what she supposed to do I wouldn't been Hospital or their in her offiherI will never step foot in that office.The staff and her lie for each othet.

Horrible Experience

Posted on December 9th, 2015

My grandmother is currently a patient with Dr. Morales. On my occasions she has upset my grandmother by telling her she is going to die in her sleep, and her legs would need to eventually get cut off and she needs to go into hospice. Now mind you, my grandmother has kidney failure, but is not on dialysis or in her end stages. Dr. Morales has not bothered to look at any recent medical records from my grandmother's kidney doctor in order to make this decision. I urge anyone who is possibly looking to chose Dr. Morales for a primary care physician, DON'T!!! She is very careless and cold and I do not understand how she is still in practice.

Posted on May 30th, 2015

Dr. Morales has been my mother's physician for several years now. She is simply the best. She is caring, attentive; and, the nicest and most caring doctor I have ever known.

Terrible Experience

Posted on March 28th, 2012

She actually complained about spending time with my mother IN FRONT OF US!! I'm sorry, I thought this to be necessary for proper diagnosis. Her bed side manner was nothing short than curt and cold, when my father asked her what does that mean? She decided to repeat the exact same answer just much louder this time. The office is in very shabby shape and this is not somewhere you want care given to you or your loved ones, find another office!

Posted on July 5th, 2017