Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carmen A Sierra has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Carmen A Sierra has the following 9 expertise
- Women's Health
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Carmen A Sierra has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Carmen A Sierra is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
All this doctor cares about is MONEY!!! She gives you appts for the stupidest things just so you can walk in and pay your copay she gives prescriptions for meds you can buy over the counter and inter ups you when your trying to explain what's wrong with you...I don't know why the heck this lady became a doctor! I'm never going back to her again I wish all of her patience do the same!
This doctor is a waste of time & money. They will make you come in for an appointment for every little thing (referral, bloodwork papers etc.) just to charge you for the appointment. Then you'll wait 45-60 minutes while you're there because they schedule appointments every 10 minutes. The one time I actually needed medical advice and an explanation she showed me my condition on Web Md and gave me a prescription. REALLY?! I could have done that myself. Unprofessional.
I've spent a whole day in the office of Dr. Sierra and probably learned more about practicing medicine than in months and months of med school. Fluently speaks English and Spanish, wide knowledge of Medicin, warm and friendly way of patient - doctor interaction and she does perform virtually every procedure in her office herself. As a student it's definitly worth a rotation, as a patient it's the doctor to see if you want to be treated as a whole human being rather than a "soar throat"...
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Manati Medical Center
Dr. Carmen A Sierra accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Carmen A Sierra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Cloud, FL.