Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carmen J Sultana has the following 2 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Carmen J Sultana has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Carmen J Sultana is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
First and last appointment was with Carmen Sultana years ago. Before examining me she asked me to wipe myself out with a cleanser. I could not believe it nor understand why I was being asked to do so. I felt insulted but I thought that maybe this is how it is supposed to be. Her staff never follows up with results. I called several times requesting for my results to be mailed. They said they would but never did. After that visit, I ofcourse changed my GYN. In the next examination, I asked the new doctor for a tissue to clean myself before. The new GYN was surprised and told me she had not heard of anything like that before.
32 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Carmen J Sultana accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLincoln Medical Center, 234 E 149th St, Bronx, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carmen J Sultana in this video.
Dr. Carmen J Sultana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.