1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Julia C Timberlake?

Excellent doctor for a breast biopsy!

Dr. Timberlake was the physician for my breast biopsy at Providence Milwaukie this week. Hearing one needs a biopsy is frightening and I was quite nervous at the beginning. Dr. Timberlake took the time to explain every step of the procedure clearly and answered all my questions. She really listened to my concerns and situation. What a relief to find a doctor who is knowledgeable, skilled and gentle. I would recommend her to anyone needing a breast biopsy.

Lung Cancer

Dr. Julia C Timberlake is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.

Dr. Julia C Timberlake Is this you?