Dr. Carmen Torrado-Jule Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Carmen Torrado-Jule?

horrible

Ive been to many Doctors but she is the most rude, condescending and arrogant Dr...she does not know how to talk to patients....I can only imagine how she talks to her staff which are the only nice people in that office.

Worst staff in Staten Island

Doctor Torrado is good, that's why I take my child there. But staff is terrible, they don't have manners, no customer service skills, no patience and they act as they would like your child to fail. That is so unfortunate because they are the wall that obstructs the patient to see the doctor in a good way and in a timely manner. I've never seen such a total detachment with patients that do not look like them. I've been in other practices where staff is caring no matter color or origin of patients, you won't see that care in this staff, so bad, shame on you ladies because children that are the main patients there, are very delicate souls and do not deserve your poor knowledge of respect and customer service.

Uphill Battle

My child is a patient and I have to say, the staff isn't very helpful. I've waited weeks for paperwork to be filled out. My child needs this to attend daycare and be provided with a nurse to handle the diabetic care. I've been missing a lot of work because of the lack of babysitters equipped to handle the situation properly. Family is only so helpful when everyone works. I've been actively looking for another doctor to treat my child because traveling off Staten Island for a doctor is likely less work in the long run.

Horrible

This doctor's office is the WORST I have ever experienced. How can one expect children to wait 2hrs or more to be seen. It is unthinkable and the staff is completely unapologetic. Totally DISGUSTED and walked out. Bye Bye I will give another doctor my hard earned money but definitely not her

MOTHER

Dr. Torrado has been treating my daughter's diabtes for a number of years now. She is a wonderful doctor. She cares about her patients. She is up front and does not play games. She calls back if you have a problem or concern. Her nurses are wonderful.

I have been to many specialist with my girls and I have to say I think Dr Torrado was amazing. However once I learned that everything was ok my child and i dont need a followup I will NEVER go back there again. Her receiptionist is the RUDEST I have ever seen in this feild. She made it very uncomfortable for me to ever go back there if i had too.

Dr. Torrado is a good doctor.

Dr. Torrado is a very good doctor but she is very rude and insensitive to the family members. I couldn't remember my sons neuro appt and she said maybe I should see a neurologist. I was in tears when I left her office.