Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carmen C Vivero has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions.
These physicians are specially trained to prevent and treat the disease of addiction via psychiatric means, or other fields of medicine like family or internal medicine.
Showing 5 of 18
I can't comment on the actual Doctor, never got to see her. However, when I called to set my appt, I was left on hold then someone else picked up and got my info. I got THREE calls later that day because they got my info wrong, I should have known then. I went today and they had my appt time messed up. I waited 1 hr and finally decided to get up and go, I don't have all day to get seen for a regular physical. The lady waiting there said she's waited 4 hours before, I have no idea how someone has the patience or time to do that, but I don't.
The doctor is very rude & very mean to her staff. She just insult and embarrass her staff in front of her patients. And not only that, I have to wait 2-3 hours before I am seen. And this doctor loves to gossip and she just talk about her staff. She should not be practicing as a doctor, she is very incompetent and very rude.
San Juan City Hospital
Dr. Carmen C Vivero accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsInstitute Of Internal Medicine Pa, 1301 Plantation Island Dr S Ste 402B, Saint Augustine, FL
Dr. Carmen C Vivero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Augustine, FL.