Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carmencita A Agcaoili
Dr. Carmencita A Agcaoili, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fremont, CA. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Carmencita A Agcaoili has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs, those that make breathing difficult or impossible, and those that affect entire organ systems, like the renal system.
Critical care specialists are typically found in a hospital's intensive care unit where they monitor patients with life-threatening conditions and make determinations as to the best course of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Carmencita A Agcaoili has the following 1 expertise
38 Years Experience
University Of The East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center
Graduated in 1980
St Barnabas Hospital (Bronx Ny)
Dr. Carmencita A Agcaoili Accepts the Following Insurance
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
More about Dr. Carmencita A Agcaoili
Dr. Agcaoili graduated from the University of the Philippines and the University of East, Ramon Magsaysay Medical Center. She completed her Internal Medicine residency at St. Barnabas Hospital (affiliate of Cornell Medical Center) in new York. She did her fellowship in Pulmonary-Critical Care at the University of Southern California – Los Angeles County Hospital. Dr. Agcaoili also worked as a Clinical Specialist in a Tuberculosis Clinic, and as an Urgent Care Physician at Claude-Hudson Clinic in Los Angeles from 1988 – 1993. Dr. Agcaoili is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care, and is a Fellow of the American College of Chest Physicians. She has been in private practice since 1991. Dr. Agcaoili is Director of the Medical Intensivist Care Unit at Washington Hospital. She is interested in Asthma/COPD Care and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Carmencita A Agcaoili is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fremont, CA.