Dr. Carmina Angeles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carmina Angeles?

Wish she was a primary physician!

Posted on October 30th, 2017

Dr. Angeles helped us through a really stressful time and surgery. She has a great bedside manner, good sense of humor and not once made us feel like any question or concern we had was not worthy of a response. She took her time and did not make us feel she should be somewhere else. Very attentive and when asked success rate for this particular surgery, her response was "with compliant patients, as close to 100% as you can get". The office tends to get bogged down, but that is not a reflection of Dr. Angeles. Highly recommend her to anyone who needs a competent and professional surgeon.

Posted on March 30th, 2016

Husband had spine surgery on his T-12, which was botched by this doctor and her associate. Titanium cage collapsed and all the rods and screws pulled out. Dr Carmina's comment after the titanium cage collapsed, "I should have put more rods down your back". You put your trust in these doctors, then they bundle the operation with such incompetence, unprofessional behavior and no compassion or care whatsoever. My husband is in constant pain which consumes his life, thanks to the botched surgery by Dr Angeles. I don't think any of the doctors at the Neurospine Institute have a compassionate bone in their body, let alone a conscience. How can you cause such suffering in a person and think nothing of it. IF you value your life and that of your loved ones, don't go to the Neurospine Institute for any type of care, because these doctors are horrible. Thanks Dr Angeles for a lifetime of pain and suffering. Now, put this in one of your commercials !

In a word, GREAT

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

excellent care, excellent physician, would send my mother to her!

Complete confidence.

Posted on March 22nd, 2012

Office staff was excellent from the moment we walked in the door. Dr. Angeles assistant was very professional and explained(in general terms) what was going to happen during my visit.Dr. Angeles was direct,to the point and explained her "sense of urgency" in diagnosing the problem, verifying her diagnosis and fixing it A.S.A.P. She made me feel very confident in her ability & skills. I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs her services. I don't think it would be possible for me to pick a better Dr. for my personality/needs. I am so grateful for her.

Posted on February 24th, 2009