Mom's post from July 2017

I disagree with a previous mom post from July 2017, "needs to update skills" and "I'm the doctor". This mom is miserable and it shows! One thing she did get right was Dr. Cruz is nice. She is also humble, empathetic, compassionate, kind, passionate, curious, inquisitive, good listener and most important intelligent doctor. Dr. Cruz never had the attitude "I'm the doctor" with my family. Dr. Cruz have been my children pediatrician for over 18 years. She has done a fantastic job with my children as well as the other children in the community. Apparently, mom from July's post, didn't get to know Dr. Cruz for the real person she is and has always been. Pediatrician in Charlotte will not be an option for my family. We has been nothing but happy with the care Dr. Cruz have rendered throughout 18 years. Thank you, Dr. Cruz, for a great job, well done!

Needs to update skills

She's nice - but doesn't seem to be great on anything other than ordinary childhood stuff. Go to a Charlotte doctor if you are looking for a reliable diagnosis. When I suggested several medical articles showing contra-indications to a drug she was suggesting, she basically did the "I'm the doctor," crap with me - despite this drug being banned for kids in several areas. We moved to another doctor.

Dr. Carmina C Cruz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lancaster, SC.