Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carmina R Dizon has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 4 of 4
Every time I see Dr. Dizon she comes sits and immediately wants to send me out of her office, there are no questions/exams or record checking. Las time I saw her I had been to the ER the day before the ER advice me to see my primary doctor immediately due to some abnormalities in my lymph nodes (might be cancer) I was told. I was able to get an appointment the next day with Dr. Dizon just like the previous time nothing was done I waited for her to mention the results from the ER but she never did she was ready to show me the way out when I asked her if she was going to do anything about the abnormalities found in my lymph nodes. She said no it's nothing I could not believe it I told her that it could be cancer per the ER doctor. She looked upset because now she had to do something about it she told me that she had to consult with another doctor and will get back to me later.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Carmina R Dizon accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Fremont Medical Center, 39400 Paseo Padre Pkwy, Fremont, CA
Dr. Carmina R Dizon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fremont, CA.