Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carmine Dalto
Dr. Carmine Dalto, MD, FCCP is a Doctor primarily located in Matthews, NC, with other offices in Gastonia, NC and Charlotte, NC. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Dalto is affiliated with Carolinas Medical Center, Presbyterian Hospital and Presbyterian-Huntersville. Dr. Dalto has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Carmine Dalto has the following 1 specialty
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Carmine Dalto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Matthews, NC.