Dr. Carney T Desarno Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Carney T Desarno?

Wonderful to me when i was at my worst thank you

I had an appointment with Dr Desarno this morning and I am scheduled for surgery next week... I thought he was very nice, informative & caring. He must have been having a bad day when the other review was written, I did not see ANY side of that today. So glad he was recommended by my GP.

REGISTERED NURSE

I thought Dr.Desarno was excellent. Dr. Desarno was recommended by my OB/GYN and some nurse friends that have seen his work and great outcomes after surgery. Dr.Desarno performed a hernia surgery. He was very kind to my husband who was waiting after surgery and sat down with him to explained everything. I had a great outcome no infections and healed great! His office staff was so nice and all paperwork I needed was always waiting for me. As a professional RN in the medical field. I would highly recommend him.

Arrogant

Doctor believing he has all answers and dose not by wide margin. Bed side manner very poor. Terrible surgery outcome, As a result, became arrogant and dismissive. Knowing of another doctor that is better equipped to address serious problem, refused to help. He is far from caring for his patients, but quick to look for surgery. In good conscience could never recommend and if asked would be straight forward with answers.

Very happy with

My son had a hernia. Spoke to a nurse at jersey shore med center and I was referred to him. I was very happy we chose him. I found the staff to be very nice and we scheduled the surgery for the following week. Dr Desarno was great and my son was comfortable with him. The surgi center was very nice, very clean and a comfortable atmosphere. Would recommend and use him again.