Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carol A Gilmore has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Carol A Gilmore has the following 9 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
- Family Planning
Dr. Carol A Gilmore has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
I had been seeing a highly rated Dr. In the area and he was promoted to Chief of Staff and wasn't seeing patients anymore. My wife went to Carol and said that she was a thinker and strategist. So, I gave it a try. Changed my life for the better. She systematically solved my chronic rhinoistis. And care for me so much that I look forward to the annual check up. I used to be at the Dr. office monthly and now no need to go at all, just for routine check-ups. Chronic headaches and skin rashes all gone. Allergies cleared up. I can't say enough about Carol's skill level. If you can become one of her patients you are so lucky. I sent all my winning friends and now they are on the road to recover too.
Dr Gilmore has the worst bedside manner that I have ever seen. Besides being cold, I found that she spends every appointment complaining about her own problems. She even told me once that she doesn't make enough money since most of her patients were generally healthy, such as myself! I also noticed that she could not remember who I was from one appointment to the next.
35 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Carol A Gilmore accepts the following insurance providers.
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCarol Ann Gilmore Md, 450 4th Ave Ste 408, Chula Vista, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carol A Gilmore in this video.
Dr. Carol A Gilmore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chula Vista, CA.