Dr. Carol A Gilmore Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Carol A Gilmore?

Best Doctor

Expert, engaging, caring and attentive. The best doctor I ever had. Sorry I had to leave the area.

if i could give her negative stars i would.

She is the worst Dr ever. she serverly over medicated my friend and then my friend went back to try and get off it she wouldn't take her off she just gave her more meds.. she should not be a Dr. expect a lawsuit.do not go to her.

Solved my chronic issues

I had been seeing a highly rated Dr. In the area and he was promoted to Chief of Staff and wasn't seeing patients anymore. My wife went to Carol and said that she was a thinker and strategist. So, I gave it a try. Changed my life for the better. She systematically solved my chronic rhinoistis. And care for me so much that I look forward to the annual check up. I used to be at the Dr. office monthly and now no need to go at all, just for routine check-ups. Chronic headaches and skin rashes all gone. Allergies cleared up. I can't say enough about Carol's skill level. If you can become one of her patients you are so lucky. I sent all my winning friends and now they are on the road to recover too.

Awful bedside manner

Dr Gilmore has the worst bedside manner that I have ever seen. Besides being cold, I found that she spends every appointment complaining about her own problems. She even told me once that she doesn't make enough money since most of her patients were generally healthy, such as myself! I also noticed that she could not remember who I was from one appointment to the next.

She is Crazy!

The final straw for me was a 6:30 AM That's in the morning!! Call from her staff!! Who conducts business at 6:30 AM!!?!She does not listen, she talks and you better listen! I found her difficult to work with and too rigid in her way of doing things!I will not be going back!

She needs to retire!

No communication, I mean really terrible!! lecturing instead of discussing. Could not handle routine care. I could never trust her with any serious medical issues! If you're thinking of seeing her, don't!! There is a reason you can get in to see her and no waiting!!

Would not recommend as a physician. Went in for a simple prescription refill. Prefers to focus on her own financial agenda by demanding immediate agreement with high dollar elective tests without any verification of insurance coverage. Seems unable to present herself with a professional demeanor when confronted with a patient who challenges her opinion. I believe 'stupid' was the term she used. As a 23 year patience of Minor & James I'm appalled and made an immediate decision to change Dr's.

Dr Gilmore is the Best in her Field

I see many doctors each year because of my medical ongoing problems. Dr. Gilmore was able to diagnose me when all others could not. She truly does care about her patients and wants their lives to be all that they can be, not the usual push through the office type doctor. Dr. Gilmore doesn't look to just solve the problem at hand, but she looks through that problem into what can be the deeper lying reason.Seeing Dr. Gilmore has changed my life.

Yearly Exam and follow up

This is the worst doctor I have ever had in my entire life. I would not recommend her. She may be mentally ill and not properly medicated.

Happy I found Her

Very attentive and caring!