Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol A Abbatiello DO
Dr. Carol A Abbatiello, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Hartford, CT, with another office in Hartford, CT. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Carol A Abbatiello has 2 locations
114 Woodland St
Hartford, CT 06105
114 Woodland St
Hartford, CT 06105
Book Online Now
Dr. Carol A Abbatiello has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Carol A Abbatiello has the following 3 expertise
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carol A Abbatiello - Posted on March 25th, 2013
Had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Abbatiello at my last visit in the ED. She actually came out to the waiting room to take me in, I am still not sure why, but it was greatly appreciated that she came out there. She was a little rushed, but straight and to the point. She was able to diagnose me fairly accurately after some tests and explain the deal as well as some follow-up tips for when I get home. She was great.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carol A Abbatiello - Posted on December 8th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carol A Abbatiello - Posted on September 8th, 2008
29 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Carol A Abbatiello Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Carol A Abbatiello
Dr. Abbatiello completed her residency at Metropolitan Hospital in Erie, Pennsylvania. She is a member of the American College of Emergency Physicians, the American College of Osteopathic Emergency Physicians, the American Osteopathic Association and the Connecticut Chapter of American College of Emergency Physicians.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Carol A Abbatiello is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hartford, CT.