Dr. Carol Achtman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carol Achtman?

Very astute

Carol is excellent. For my sensitivity, I found her a bit sarcastic sometimes, but I probably deserved it. She doesn't tolerate nonsense so if you want a lot of stroking, she may not be the right fit. If you can stay with the process, then I found her to be one of the best psychotherapists in the area. And I am a professional myself.

Over the past year Dr. Carol Achtman has helped me to move past the job-related anxiety and depression I had that prevented me from performing my duties. She helped me to see the negative patterns at work that were rooted all the way back in my upbringing and she provided numerous solutions to try.

Dr. Carol Achtman has been a tremendous gift to me and my family. When I met her I was an active alcoholic and lacking the necessary skills to be in a healthy relationship or be a parent. I am presently almost thirteen years sober and have gained the skills to be a competent and good mother. She has helped me work through issues about adoption and divorce. She has taught me skills I need to navigate adult life that I was lacking. If you are not willing to work hard to help yourself or be honest ,then she is not the one to go to. Dr. Achtman continually goes the extra mile to be of service. She is kind and extremely generous. My life has a quality today that I never imagined was possible.

Diagnostic quality

Dr. Carol Actman has a good diagnostic grasp from a psychodynamic perspective, having missed substance abuse once.She provided me with excellent insight, perspective, and pragmatic empathy. I recommend her.

Knowledgeable and professional. Gave me my life back.

Self centered.