Is Dr. Carol F Actor the right Doctor for you?
Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol F Actor MD
Dr. Carol F Actor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenixville, PA, with other offices in Pottstown, PA and Phoenixville, PA (and 2 other locations). She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology. She speaks English.
Dr. Carol F Actor has 5 locations
826 Main St Ste 201
Phoenixville, PA 19460
5 S Sunnybrook Rd Ste 300
Pottstown, PA 19464
826 Main St Ste 201
Phoenixville, PA 19460
342 W Germantown Pike Ste 310
Norristown, PA 19403
525 Jamestown St Ste 205
Philadelphia, PA 19128
Book Online Now
Dr. Carol F Actor has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Carol F Actor has the following 16 expertise
- Watery Eyes
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergies
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever
- Drug Allergy
- Nasal Allergies
Dr. Carol F Actor is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
34 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Carol F Actor Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carol F Actor, MD - Allergy and Immunology in Phoenixville, PA, in this video.
Dr. Carol F Actor is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Phoenixville, PA.