- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol A Albright MD
Dr. Carol A Albright, MD is a doctor primarily located in Elkin, NC. They have 14 years of experience. Their specialties include Hematology/Oncology.
Dr. Carol A Albright has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Carol A Albright has the following 9 expertise
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
14 Years Experience
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Carol A Albright Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Carol A Albright
Dr. Albright graduated from the University of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School of Medicine in 2005. Dr. Albright works in Elkin, NC and 4 other locations and specializes in Hematology/Oncology. Dr. Albright is affiliated with Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center.