Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol L Alley
Dr. Carol L Alley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ketchikan, AK. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Carol L Alley has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
32 Years Experience
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Carol L Alley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
More about Dr. Carol L Alley
Dr. Carol Alley first moved to Ketchikan in 1992 to work as a commissioned officer in the Public Health Service at SEARHC. She next worked in the KGH Emergency Department and in June of 1999 began working at the U.S. Coast Guard Base. She completed her medical training at the University of Nevada and her residency at the University of Utah. Dr. Alley is board certified in family practice.
Locations & DirectionsCREEKSIDE FAMILY HEALTH CLINIC, 320 Bawden St Apt 313, Ketchikan, AK
Dr. Carol L Alley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ketchikan, AK.