Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol A Anania
Dr. Carol A Anania, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dedham, MA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Anania is affiliated with Emerson Hospital. Dr. Anania has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Carol A Anania has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Carol A Anania has the following 5 expertise
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Ovulation Induction
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
Dr. Carol A Anania is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
With so many strikes against me, she never gave up hope, she always found another way, she helped us conceive our beautiful baby boy!!! I will never forget her.
Dr. Anania has changed my life. In two appointments she was able to diagnose a condition that had been plaguing me for 10 years, hypothyroidism. I wasn't aware I had it, but once I looked at the symptoms it made so much sense. Essentially she saved my life. This condition could have continued to get worse and continue to go untreated. I am so thankful I met her. I hope soon I will thank her for helping my husband and I conceive a child.
We consulted Dr Anania for a fibroid issue.She was very thorough with the diagnosis. She provided appropriate treatment options. Her staff is responsive, they are prompt in answering and returning the calls. Yes she is a bit cold, however her job is not to make friends ... she does a good job. Would definitely recommend her Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Anania is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Carol A Anania accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFertility Solutions, 45 Stergis Way, Dedham, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carol A Anania in this video.
Dr. Carol A Anania is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dedham, MA.