Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol A Anania
Dr. Carol A Anania, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dedham, MA, with another office in Woburn, MA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Anania is affiliated with Emerson Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Carol A Anania has 2 locations
12 Alfred St Ste 330
Woburn, MA 01801
Book Online Now
Dr. Carol A Anania has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Carol A Anania has the following 5 expertise
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Ovulation Induction
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
Dr. Carol A Anania is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carol A Anania - Posted on November 2nd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carol A Anania - Posted on January 3rd, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carol A Anania - Posted on May 18th, 2011
Dr. Anania has changed my life. In two appointments she was able to diagnose a condition that had been plaguing me for 10 years, hypothyroidism. I wasn't aware I had it, but once I looked at the symptoms it made so much sense. Essentially she saved my life. This condition could have continued to get worse and continue to go untreated. I am so thankful I met her. I hope soon I will thank her for helping my husband and I conceive a child.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carol A Anania - Posted on April 9th, 2010
We consulted Dr Anania for a fibroid issue.She was very thorough with the diagnosis. She provided appropriate treatment options. Her staff is responsive, they are prompt in answering and returning the calls. Yes she is a bit cold, however her job is not to make friends ... she does a good job. Would definitely recommend her Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Anania is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Carol A Anania Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carol A Anania, MD - Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility in Dedham, MA, in this video.
Dr. Carol A Anania is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dedham, MA.