Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carol Armon has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Carol Armon has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Carol Armon has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 20
I absolutely love this dr! She is great! made me feel at ease and has a great humor which made me feel comfortable, her assistant (lady that is in the room with you) is also a doll at first I was intimidated by her but she totally warms up although the Kelly the lady at the front desk isn't so wonderful every time I went in or spoke on the phone with her she seemed to be heavily on Xanax she is not too friendly but more importantly the dr is great
Dr Armond is a superior GYN! She is very approachable and extremely good at explaining everything to you. I did not feel like she was rushed to get to the next patient and she made me feel very at ease the moment she walked in. The office staff was very nice and thorough as well. What a great find!!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Armon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Holmes Regional Medical Center
39 Years Experience
New York University
Graduated in 1974
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1421 Malabar Rd NE, Palm Bay, FL
Dr. Carol Armon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Bay, FL.