Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol N Azadi
Dr. Carol N Azadi, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Carol N Azadi has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Carol N Azadi has the following 3 expertise
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carol N Azadi - Posted on April 2nd, 2016
I had a horrible experience with Dr. Carol Azadi and believe she should not be permitted to work at St. Anthony or any other hospital claiming they want to help you. I was there supporting a family member and she attacked me verbally. She was nice one minute and the next practically yelling in my face that I was drunk-which totally came out of nowhere!! I've had other experiences at Saints that were very good, and then this actually happened! I will not go back there and will not recommend Saints to anyone! Very saddened with Saints!
9 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Carol N Azadi Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Carol N Azadi's office for more information.
4200 S Douglas Ave Ste 306 Oklahoma City, OK : (405) 636-7195
Locations & DirectionsINTEGRIS SOUTHWEST MEDICAL CENTER EMR, 4200 S Douglas Ave Ste 306, Oklahoma City, OK
Dr. Carol N Azadi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.