Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Carol A Barnes-Blanks
Dr. Carol A Barnes-Blanks, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Clemente, CA. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Barnes-Blanks is affiliated with Mission Hospital Laguna Beach, Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center and South Coast Global Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Carol A Barnes-Blanks has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Carol A Barnes-Blanks has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Carol A Barnes-Blanks has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 13
I would NEVER see this doctor. When I visited her office the day after a car accident (for sore neck and back) and was also having symptoms of a bladder infection she told me I had to choose which one to be examined for and make another appointment. I changed to another primary care doctor that day.
Dr. Barnes-Blanks is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Karolinska Institutet
Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Carol A Barnes-Blanks accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
Locations & DirectionsCarol Ann Barnes-Blanks Md, 1450 N El Camino Real Ste A, San Clemente, CA
Dr. Carol A Barnes-Blanks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Clemente, CA.