Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carol J Bennett has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Bladder Issues
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Urinary Catheterization
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urologic Emergencies
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
40 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Carol J Bennett accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVa West Los Angeles Medical Center, 11301 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Carol J Bennett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.