Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol Boles
Dr. Carol Boles, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winston Salem, NC. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Boles is affiliated with Novant Health Medical Park Hospital, Northern Hospital-Surry County, Mount Airy, Nc and North Carolina Baptist Hospital, Salem, Nc. She speaks English.
Dr. Carol Boles has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Carol Boles has the following 4 expertise
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Cancer
- Joint Diseases
Dr. Carol Boles has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Boles is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Novant Health Medical Park Hospital
Northern Hospital-Surry County, Mount Airy, Nc
North Carolina Baptist Hospital, Salem, Nc
26 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio Universities
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMedical Center Blvd, Winston Salem, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carol Boles in this video.
Dr. Carol Boles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.