Dr. Carol Bowman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carol Bowman?

Excellent Doctor, Amazing Results

Posted on May 14th, 2016

Quite simply, Dr. Carol Bowman saved my life. I came to her as a man in crisis, soul sick and physically toxic due to well intentioned medical providers who treated symptom without ever truly defining the root cause. Carol connected with me on my first visit and slowly weaned me off my dependence of prescription drugs. She reinvigorated my soul light and put that vital energy back into use to heal my mind, body, and soul. within 5 weeks, she had me off 90 percent of unnecessary medications. Within a year, she had me healthy and well for the first time in 20 years. She did for me what hundreds of other physicians tried, but failed at. I owe her my very life. If you have the chance to visit this remarkable woman, please do so at your earliest convenience.

Posted on February 6th, 2016

Dr. Bowman is amazing!! She helped me through my drug addiction 15yrs ago!!! Wonderful woman!!!!!!

Compassion, Understanding, Capable

Posted on July 14th, 2015

Saw Dr. Bowman several times. Professional and then always a brief chat just about anything.

Unprofessional and Incompetent

Posted on January 12th, 2011

-Was late by 1.5 hours to appt-Did not examine site of pain-Did not listen, kept interrupting while I was trying to tell her the problem-Was rude, had an attitude during appt, and was yelling-Stated that she didnt know what to do to help the problem and offerred no solutions nor short term pain solution - left appt empty-handed with no careDo not recommend, would never see her again

Posted on November 18th, 2017