Dr. Carol Brown-Elliott Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Carol Brown-Elliott?

Posted on July 28th, 2015

I was referred to Dr Brown due to some spotting. We both love her! I have to see her once a week and have not had a negative experience at all....

Posted on January 31st, 2015

Dr brown Elliot made me feel so uncomfortable during the exam, I will never come back.

Great Experience

Posted on September 16th, 2014

I enjoyed my experience with Dr Brown as well as the office staff. I was referred by my OB because my little girl has club feet and I went to see a specialist for confirmation. Her bedside manner was very comforting and she gave me a video of the sono. The only waiting around that I did was to fill out paperwork.

Disappointed

Posted on June 25th, 2014

During my pregnancy, we went to Dr. Brown Elliott. She was okay, but after the baby was born, there were some insurance issues. My insurance said she had coded information incorrectly and so they wouldn't pay and I wasn't liable until she fixed it. I proactively called her office to tell her this and was reamed out by an insensitive new staff member. I literally had a 6 day old at the time, and her staff had the audacity to tell me to call back when my baby wasn't crying in the background. How rude and clearly only focused on the money, not the patient. When my OB tried to schedule an appointment for the 2nd pregnancy, despite my concerns, Br. Brown Elliott had the audacity to say that she was refusing her service to ME because I was rude to her staff. Simply unprofessional and pathetic.

Don't go, even if you're referred

Posted on January 28th, 2014

This doctor has horrible bedside manner. If she is having a bad day, she is not afraid to let you know and will take it out on you if it interrupts with her time and what she has to do. If you ask questions during your procedure, she will ask you to table them to the end. But when it is over, your questions will go unanswered. The wait time is horrible too. My husband and I took a half day off work just to meet with this doctor. Although we had a set appointment time, she did not see us for another 50 to 55 minutes. The staff are not so pleasant either. I was referred to her by my OB because I was a high risk pregnancy and needed a specialist. Since she works out of the hospital I delivered at, I assumed she was okay. I should have read reviews first before going. I had two visits with this doctor and demanded that I be switch to another specialist. Don't go, even if you are referred.

Not patient

Posted on July 8th, 2013

Staff was nice, but doctor was not, go to dr. Trimmer much much better dr.

Please Don't Do it

Posted on June 27th, 2013

Please save yourself and your baby, go to a doctor that can actually help cause she's lazy and useless to high-risk pregnancies. I was referred to this doctor because I was high risk, after meeting her the first time she was very insensitive and had bad bed side manner. I requested another doctor from my ob however was talked into staying with this specialist. Basically, I lost my pregnancy and my baby. She informed me she used to be aggressive but is not anymore therefore she didn't help me. She had plenty of time to do something but simply watched the pregnancy fail and did nothing to help, I was just a paycheck. Please save yourself and your baby Was told by other Dr.s and nurses something should of been done. Please please go somewhere else.

Our miracle baby

Posted on February 13th, 2013

I am a sickle cell patient who never expected to deliver a baby. After two miscarriages, my husband and I tried once more. We were then introduced to Dr. Brown. I had a difficult pregnancy but with Dr. Brown's care, compassion and determination to see me through my pregnancy, I delivered a healthy baby boy who is now a freshman in high school. Words can't express my joy and appreciation. Thank you Dr. Brown-Elliott!

Posted on June 28th, 2016