Dr. Carol Cabral Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carol Cabral?

Posted on February 11th, 2011

She is a wonderful Doctor and she knows her stuff! She tries to rule out everything before just shoving you away! I am so happy that my son sees her now! She is number 1!!!!

That One Doctor

Posted on August 1st, 2010

As somebody with multiple "invisible diseases" I needed a Dr. that was going to LISTEN to me and trust that I knew my body, and that there was something wrong. Over the course of six years she has been the only doctor to figure out my more mysterious diagnoses. She never shuffled me off to other doctors when she was unsure of the answer, spends a lot of time with me, and makes sure I can reach her if I go into an episode (I have autonomic dysfunction) They only gave me four stars to rate Dr. Cabral with, but she deserves way more than that.

Autism Spectrum Disorder