Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Carol M Choi
Dr. Carol M Choi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Choi is affiliated with University Of Cincinnati Medical Center, Jewish Hospital and Adams County Regional Medical Center. Dr. Choi has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Carol M Choi has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Carol M Choi has the following 12 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Carol M Choi has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Carol M Choi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 9
Dr. Choi is such a great doctor! She delivered my son about a year ago via CSection. I had a rough pregnancy and she was so nurturing and helped throughout the entire 9 months. When it came time to decide how to deliver she never pressured me one way or the other. She made sure over and over that I was okay with having a CSection. When I have a second child, I will choose her again!!!
Dr. Carol Choi is one of the finest doctors that I have gone to. She takes the time to listen to you and answer any and all questions that you may be having.She is easy to contact, and she will reply by phone or by email. She is always smiling when I see her and she always puts you at ease about things that may be troubling you. When I went on my search for a new gyno doctor, I never expected to find one that would be so nice, warm and comforting. My transition was very easy. I would recommend her to anyone that I know.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Choi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Carol M Choi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Premier Health Plan
- Premier HealthOne
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSamaritan Ob/Gyn, 3219 Clifton Ave Ste 230, Cincinnati, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carol M Choi, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Cincinnati, OH, in this video.
Dr. Carol M Choi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.