Dr. Carol Cooley-Guth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carol Cooley-Guth?

Posted on April 17th, 2011

Overall I was extremely impressed with Dr. Cooley-Guth. She was very knowledgeable and helpful during my son's appointment, but at the same time was approachable and was very kind in addressing his nutritional needs. Her office offers a nutritional coach who helped turn around my family's eating habits. Although the wait was a bit detering, once in the room she did not seem to hurry through the check up, but instead made sure to address all my concerns in a caring and understanding manner. The staff at her office were all very friendly, and I continue to bring my son to her office.

Posted on April 22nd, 2009

My son was always congested since he was born. He would not sleep at night. The doctor said that was normal. My son always had eczema on his skin, he was always bloated and had constipation,he was very fidgety, liked to bite other people and hit. After 4 years, and changing doctors we realized my son was allergic to milk, fructose and sugar. I started a diet and all his problems disappeared. He is now a normal kid, play with other kids and sleeps all night. None of the doctors in her office suggested a diet or removing certain foods. They were always in a rush, because of all the patient they have in the office. If you couldn't see your doctor you would see a different doctor that knew nothing about your child. I would recommend a pediatrician office of only one doctor that will know exactly what is wrong with your child.

Asthma