Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol C Coulson
Dr. Carol C Coulson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Asheville, NC, with another office in Asheville, NC. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Coulson is affiliated with Blue Ridge Regional Hospital and McDowell Hospital. Dr. Coulson has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Carol C Coulson has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Carol C Coulson has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Carol C Coulson has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Carol C Coulson is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
dr coulson delivered my son 11 yrs ago at hershey medical cnt. I had to have an emergany c- section and she was FANTASTIC.I even got a pic of her with my new baby and me and his daddy when we were getting ready to pull away from the hospital. so whoever rated her poorly they need to go see a neurologist or neurosurgeon and have their head examined because they don't get ANY better than her.So many people were sad when she moved away from hmc . she's a great lady and i was so honored for her to deliver my son .
I don't even know how you even call yourself a "professional". You are a disgrace to the medical community. You used the word "vegatable" to describe my unborn child. You also chose to use your office time, that my wife and I paid for, as your soapbox to bash my profession in law enforcemnt. My daughter is a beautiful little girl. However, my wife and I will never be the same after our your inaccurate diagnosis of our child and your suggestion of abortion.
NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice
NCQA-architect of America's most popular patient-centered medical home model-has extended medical home concepts to specialists: NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice Recognition. Now, specialty practices committed to access, communication and care coordination can earn accolades as the "neighbors" that surround and inform the medical home and colleagues in primary care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office processes to reduce errors and increase quality.
Dr. Coulson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
University Of Maryland Medical System
Dr. Carol C Coulson accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carol C Coulson in this video.
Dr. Carol C Coulson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Asheville, NC.