Dr. Carol Y Crooks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carol Y Crooks?

It was our initial appointment so we have no follow up yet. Her suggestions gave me hope. She. listened with understanding.

Traumatic Brain Injury--Rehab Care as In-Patient Dec 2011-Jan 2012

Dr. Carol y. Crooks has my highest recommendations and my full trust and confidence. She worked with me when I was a 63 year old in-patient at a rehab hospital in St. Louis, MO, Dec 2011 - Jan 2012, during my initial treatment and rehab from a Traumatic Brain Injury sustained from a falling accident. She has superb abilities to communicate, deliver realistic and accurate assessments, develop and coordinate effective and challenging comprehensive PT/OT/Speech & Cognitive rehab treatment plans, and has unusual ability to motivate patients in a kind and friendly manner. She takes the time to explain things.