- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol D Crouch MD
Dr. Carol D Crouch, MD is a doctor primarily located in Livonia, MI, with other offices in Troy, MI and Troy, MI. They have 28 years of experience. Their specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Psychiatry. They speak English.
Dr. Carol D Crouch has 3 locations
Dr. Carol D Crouch has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Carol D Crouch has the following 11 expertise
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Birth Control
- Substance Abuse
- Eating Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
28 Years Experience
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Carol D Crouch Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Carol D Crouch
Dr. Crouch graduated from the Michigan State University College of Human Medicine in 1991. Dr. Crouch works in Livonia, MI and 2 other locations and specializes in Adolescent Medicine and Psychiatry.