Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol F Farver
Dr. Carol F Farver, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology and Anatomic Pathology. Dr. Farver is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Childrens Hospital For Rehabilitation. Dr. Farver has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Carol F Farver has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
- Anatomic Pathology
Dr. Carol F Farver has the following 4 expertise
- Tissue Biopsy
- Blood Testing
- Fluid Testing
- Pulmonary Alveolar Proteinosis
Dr. Carol F Farver is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Farver is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Brigham & Womens Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Carol F Farver
Carol F. Farver, MD, is a Staff pathologist in the Department of Anatomic Pathology at Cleveland Clinic's main campus. She joined Cleveland Clinic in 1995 and also holds joint appointments for Cleveland Clinic's Transplantation Center, and Departments of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Pathobiology and Education Division. In addition to her medical degree from Yale University, she has two master's degrees and attended the doctoral program at University of California at Berkeley. Dr. Farver served as chief resident at Brigham and Woman's Hospital, Boston, and went on to be a clinical and research fellow as well as instructor at Harvard Medical School. She is now Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at Case Western Reserve University. She is licensed to practice medicine in both Ohio and Massachusetts, and is board-certified in anatomic pathology. She has participated either as lead author or co-author in dozens of peer-reviewed journal articles and abstracts with her major
Locations & DirectionsTHE CLEVELAND CLINIC, 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH
Dr. Carol F Farver is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.