Dr. Carol First Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Carol First?

Dr. First was the anesthesiologist assigned to me during a recent cataract operation. She was kind, caring and spent time talking to me prior to the operation so that I wouldn't panic. She helped me through the difficult pre-operation time and stayed with me afterwards to make sure that I was feeling ok and that everything went well. Very unusual for an anesthesiologist

registered nurse, patient

i had the unfortunate scheduling by the west hills hosp to have dr. first assigned to my surgery. she was angry, cold, belittling and uncaring. unsure of her compatency.. except i'm still hear to warn others to try to get a diffent anesthesiologist.

Type 2 Diabetes