Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carol S Fisher has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
My son broke his arm at camp. Dr. Fisher reviewed the break, set it, and put it in a cast. After follow up 11 days later, she noticed that the bones had shifted for the worse even in the cast, so now the angle of the break was worse. She sent kid back to camp with what was later determined to be a loose cast, and the break further shifted for the worse. Now since the bone has hardened enough, our home orthopedist said it would have to be rebroken in order to set it properly. Use caution even though we thought we did.
dr fisher is a great sergon. i had a bad accident and a differant surgen told me i would never walk again thanks to her i do everything, except ride 4 wheelers. she removed 3 disk from my back. 3 years apter that i fell shatterd my leg again i was told i would loose my foot she fixed it with a rod, i have trouble in airports but i am very good. thanks carol
33 Years Experience
Dartmouth Medical School
Graduated in 1985
University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine
Dr. Carol S Fisher accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAdirondack Orthopedic Physicians And Surgeons, 68 Quaker Rd, Queensbury, NY
Dr. Carol S Fisher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Queensbury, NY.