Dr. Carol Gardner Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Carol Gardner?

Beyond excellent care ...

Posted on June 3rd, 2015

Dr. Carol Gardner is FABULOUS!!! She was persistent yet patient in seeking a solution to our disabled daughter's medical problems. Dr. Gardner was always willing to thoroughly explain treatment procedures. She was caring and compassionate. My only regret is that she does not have office hours to see patients outside of the hospital setting.

Worse Doctor ever...passing word of mouth

Posted on September 23rd, 2011

Please donot see Doctor Gardner...she saw me in ER...at Hospital...told me and my husband that my problems were due to being a women and being uptight...maybe the change and oh yeah you are on paxil...didn't say a word about adema caused by too much Bp meds another Doctor gave me...long story short, I was ordered MRI/MRA from ER Doc Reagan...Dr Gardner disagreed but went along...found I had an Aneurysm on my basilar tip artery and never came to tell me or talk to me about it or referred me to a Neurologist...instead nurse gave me copy and Guess what ? nurse saved my life...I have since been treated at University of Florida Neurosurgeon Doctor Lewis, who cannot believe what Doctor Gardner did and said...and recently, friend told me her and husband had good experience at Lakeland regional except for one Doctor and I asked who that was and she said Carol Gardner...she is rude and awful...and I can only hope her mother or kids get the same care that I got or my friend...Thank you...!

Posted on March 8th, 2015