Dr. Carol M Gibbs Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Carol M Gibbs?

I highly recommend Dr. Gibbs

I've been a patient of Dr. Gibbs for 4 years. She is a friendly, empathetic, intelligent person and professional. She really HEARS me and does not just isolate her relationship to simply the business at hand. Dr. Gibbs asks me about my family, remembers vague milestones I bring up in sessions, and I truly get the vibe she cares for me as a person, therefore she is determined to assist me in anyway she can.

Agree with the above

Dr. Gibbs possess a rare combination of talent, scientific knowledge and great bedside manner: all of which are critical to her job. I recommend her unconditionally.

Caring & Effective

I first met with Dr. Gibbs five or six years ago. Emotionally I was a wreck. She listened and offered support. She also helped with several medications but the whole experience is what helped me the most. I had never seen a psychiatrist before and was highly impressed. We all have our battles in life and I am always relieved and more optimistic after I meet with her. Her office is very calming and her scheduler is very caring as well. All in all, I feel very fortunate to have her treating me.

Very caring MD

Dr. Gibbs helped me through some very hard times. She listened, diagnosed, and treated me all with the utmost respect and kindness.

Dr. Carol M Gibbs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Durham, NC.