Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carol E Gilles has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Breast Cancer
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Ovarian Cancer
- Child Birth
- Urinary Incontinence
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I experienced a miscarriage. I had to call several times to find out the results of an ultrasound, turns out there was no fetal heartbeat. I had to wait several days to have a D&C. She was very unsympathetic and cold. At my follow up visit she insisted I go on birth control after I told her several times I did not want to. She wrote me a prescription anyway. She had also told a friend of mine after the birth of her fist baby she was too old to have anymore children (she was 33)
This doctor is rude, late, un-appropriately dressed, says crude things and has no idea what shes talking about. She doesn't explain anything, she doesn't seem to be too concerned with anything going as a doctor, she tried to give me medication in which I WAS ALLERGIC T OO! Terrible, terrible doctor, stay FAR, FAR AWAY FROM HER!!!!!!
28 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Carol E Gilles accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHealthcare For Women, 5207 Main St Ste 2A, Downers Grove, IL
Dr. Carol E Gilles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Downers Grove, IL.