Dr. Carol L Glaskin Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Carol L Glaskin?

SAd.....sad

I didn't have a positive experience with Glaskin. She was unwilling to listen to my input and past history.She believes her way is the only way! I found her to be unkind not caring toward me.She discredited everything I ever said! During my journey through mental health issues ( which I add I'm 67) I have met a few Doctors ! I have never been treated the way Glaskin chose to treat me ! I have empathy to everyone that walks into her office for treatment!

Feckless incoherence.

Initially Dr. Glaskin was helpful; however, during the past year or so she seems to have declined into what I can only decribe as a state of feckless incoherence. Much of the time, she seems confused and distracted, and her reasoning has become disjointed and erratic to the point that I often have little idea what she is actually trying to say. To make matters worse, she does not welcome questions, which she either ignores completely, deflects dismissively, or ridicules petulantly. In short, she seems wholly disinterested in the patient's point of view, whilst holding her own in high regard. Professional detachment has become a thing of the past; and recent sessions have featured unnecessary conflict and personal disparagement of the patient seeking her assistance.

She was incompetent in treating me. My experience with her was horrible! I saw her for depression and ADD and she took me off 1 of my antidepressants and in 3 mos. I went in a downward spiral, lost 30 lbs., didn't care about life, cried all time, felt hopeless and when I told her, she did nothing, except tell me I needed more counseling and there was nothing else she could do for me! Then tell me we were out of time! What kind of a mental health dr. does this? I would never recommend her!! Thank God I knew I was done with her! Found another doctor that helped me tremendously!!

Worst psychologist I've ever had..

I left every appointment with Dr. Glaskin feeling depressed, discouraged, frustrated, and misunderstood. Instead of identifying and encouraging strengths/achievements, her approach is to focus on weaknesses/failures. Intolerant of emotional expression (I.e. crying), unpredictable, always appeared rushed, and incorrectly prescribed medication on multiple occasions.

scary

Dr. Carol L Glaskin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near State College, PA.