Dr. Carol Goodman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carol Goodman?

Excellent

Posted on October 13th, 2016

She is the best Dr. I have ever had. I have never had a Dr. that cared so much about me before. She is a good Dr and a good person. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. The staff is also wonderful. It is nice to go to the office and everyone know your name and treat you like family.

Excellent!

Posted on May 10th, 2016

Great staff and office! Happy to have such a great family physician, who also doubles as a great spa owner!

Posted on January 13th, 2016

Very compassionate and easy to talk to. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a physician.

Posted on January 10th, 2016

Excellent staff. Very easy to get appointment. Love the Saturday morning hours. Everyone took suburb care of my family and I. I would highly recommend her!!

Posted on October 6th, 2015

Hardly ever saw the doctor. Dana in her office was very rude - thinks she's a doctor, but she isn't (argumentative). When I did see the doctor all she wanted to do was refer me for "tests" and to "specialists" for unknown reasons (maybe she gets a kick back). When I went to see one specialist, he and I both looked at each other and wondered why I was there. They never called me back with lab or test results - I always had to eventually call them (after days of not hearing anything back). Toward the end, she got into offering things like "permanent make up" and "varicose vein" procedures. Her office was even calling another patient I know trying to drum up business for "age spot removal"! I think when a family practitioner starts getting into cosmetic procedures (not sure if she's licensed for cosmetic procedures), things must be getting pretty bad financially for them.

Posted on April 4th, 2015

love my doctors

Doctor problems

Posted on September 26th, 2014

I have seen this doctor 6 years. I switched to a new doctor. Dr. Goodman is rude and only wants your money. She did care about my health. I never got to see her and was by nurse practioner. She treatsvhrr staff like dirt.

Posted on August 20th, 2014

This is an execellent doctor, she treated me several yrs ago for pancreas problems and sent me to Indy for a stent. I have never had any problems since. I highly recommend her as she is a very caring doctor and knows what she is doing.

GLF

Posted on December 4th, 2012

ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR ME AND WILLING TO HELP ME WITH MY PROBLEMS.

Posted on February 3rd, 2009

Dr. was caring and appears very knowledgeable. Her office staff are rude and abrupt. Scheduling is poorly done. Dr. Goodman would benefit from a better office manager.

Posted on August 1st, 2017